ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Game Party & Wii Sports (wii)
Game Party is probably the cheapest game we have other than the Wii sports (free with the system) and it's one of my favorites. I really like Wii Sports too. Unlike with other systems, where if you don't like sports, you're probably not going to want to go out and buy a sports game; with the Wii it really doesn't matter if you like sports or not. The Wii, honestly, has a way of making everything fun for everyone.

The sports and the games featured in Game Party (darts, hoops, ski ball, table hockey, etc.) make you feel like you have skills. For instance, I'm 5'2" but I am the reigning champ on basketball. Who knew I was so good? Well now you know.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin