ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party (wii)
We got Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party for the Wii a couple weeks back. I've been doing it every day for the exercise. They actually have an exercise mode that helps count calories. Also, this game allows you to use the remote and nunchuk so you're getting more of a full-body work-out than with the other DDR games.

I personally like this alot better than Guitar Hero because I'm a much better dancer than musician, that's for sure. The different levels make it easy for anyone. Well, I say easy as in it can be a lot of fun even if you're not that good. You work your butt off though, literally.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin