ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Get 1800 FREE Photo Prints @ Artscow

Click on the picture shown and new customers get 1200 free photo prints, 600 4x6 and 600 5x7. PLUS, get another 600 4x6 prints when you use this promotion code below:

Gift Certificate Code: FREE600PRINTS
Expires on: 02/14/2009

Just go to "Members Area", once you've signed up and click "Credit & Discount", enter the Gift Certificate and click "Validate".

These offers do not include shipping, but I thought I should let you all know. It still seems like a good deal to me. Go here for a list of shipping costs.


Ritz Pix is offering 10 free prints for trying their service. Just click on the picture and use the code: "free4x6"

-ALSO-

Go to Photofun.com and sign up for another free 100 4x6 prints there
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin