ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

This Year's Valentine's Day Finds: Better Late Than Never
I've been searching for some last minute Valentine crafts and things and thought I'd share some stuff I saw along the way. These could make for some fun weekend projects:

Nichole Heady has a tutorial on a very creative Valentine gift: "a cupcake take along".








Another packaging idea I liked was this foxy Valentine favor box by P.S.
There's a tutorial for these heart breaker Valentine's on Dana Made It. So cute!

This pounded wire heart pin by Can't Stop Making Things is so simple that you have to love it. Check out their site for more great finds like, love potion No. 9 wine stopper












I've never really done much as far as decor goes for Valentine's day, with the exception of a huge banner I'd done one year made up of a million I love yous (very time consuming), but I like this chain made from personal photos.

Along those same lines, I also liked this card holder from Lemon Tree Creations.



Here's another Valentine wreath that looks pretty simple from Sassy Style.




And if you're sick of wreaths, here's some Valentine trees, which are definitely different.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin