ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Name Art: Take 2
My son's 3rd birthday is coming up and he has a new room, so I thought it was time to update some things. After some thought, I decided to keep the jungle/animal theme that I had before, but to take it to the next level.

Here's the before and after:

I did the above with scrapbook paper, wooden squares and wooden letters--super simple.

The second time around, I decided to try my hand at painting. Mind you, I am not a painter by any means and I'm afraid it's painfully obvious; but I do like the way they turned out, especially considering I did it freehand.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin