ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Listia: An Auction Site Where Everything Is Free!
It's been awhile I know. Turns out having a 2 1/2 year old is hectic. I've come out of hiding though and found this new auction site, Listia, where you exchange credits instead of money. Being that everything is free, it may not be the best auction site you'll ever go to, but it's worth checking out.

If you sign up using my link below, you'll get an extra 50 credits on top of the credits they already give you for joining. You don't even have to give your credit info to sign up.

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin