ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

NaNoWriMo
Posts may be sparse this month due to the fact that I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month. I had participated once a few years ago but didn't make the goal of writing 50,000 words in 30 days. I doubt very seriously that this year will be any different, especially since I got started late. However, I obviously like writing and thought it might be fun to try.

I'm up to 2430 words, which is a little discouraging but, again, it's just for fun. If, by some small chance, I were to make the goal, one of their sponsors, CreateSpace, "is offering all NaNoWriMo 2009 winners a free proof copy of your manuscript in paperback book form. They'll even cover basic postage!". Something to think about if you had a book idea rattling around in your head. Sometimes competition can be a great motivator.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin