ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Halloween Party Ideas
After my Harry Potter party, I find I can't wait until my next event. So, with Halloween approaching, I've been looking up fun stuff. Here's a few ideas and freebies to help my fellow party planners:


Instructions for this "Bewitching Invitation" can be found at BHG.





Going along with my Harry Potter labels I recently made, You can get Halloween Potion labels here. She also has coloring pages, puppets, masks, all FREE!

There's a small tutorial on these "Treat Tubes" on 365Halloween's site.




I found this bloody tablecloth on Crib Candy, but it doesn't look like the Oriental Trading Company is carrying them anymore. Of course, that doesn't mean you couldn't do it yourself!
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin