ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Party Paper Crafts
Faux Fry Box made from heavy weight scrapbook paper. Love this as a party favors idea. Of course, you could make these for all ages, for either sex. Just change the paper, throw some candy in it or whatever, and there you go.

I found these instructions at Hewlett-Packard's site for fortune cookies and gift boxes. I especially love the idea of fortune cookies and they're so easy! You can even print the different patterned paper they use for their projects if you want it, or just use it as a guide with your own paper.

HP also has party printable invites and complete party kits, including pirate and princess themes. They include everything from banners to eye patches to treasure chests like the one shown. Pretty cool!
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin