ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Windows as art
Of course there's tons of examples of unique things that can be done with old windows. I just found this at Crafty Nest and it made me think about my attempt.


I believe she said the window was broken and the wallpaper samples she used were free. You can't beat that.

Okay, here's my version:

The window was actually left here by the previous owners. So it too was free! It was originally pure white. I did all the aging. I then used mulberry paper (glued on with eggs whites) and dried roses. I heard the egg whites worked well for such a project in some book and they did.

My plan is that it will go in my green house when I get around to decorating out there.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin