ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Twilight New Moon Trailer
If you're one of the few who haven't seen it already, here's the Twilight New Moon Trailer. Now, here's what I have to say about it: I liked Jacob better than Edward in the books, but was skeptical that the actor, Taylor Lautner, would be able to pull off such a sexy character. That is until I saw the trailer. Just see the pic below and know that my doubts are gone.


Now, that being said, I am super surprised that they show Jacob turn to a wolf in the trailer. In the book, this was something that was supposed to be a surprise. Glad I read the book first because I liked not knowing what was going to happen.


Finally, still a little disappointed at the apparent quality of things. The wolf looks fine but what's with Laurent's eyes? It's a little cheesy. And for goodness sake, someone fix Jasper. That is a good looking guy that they never fail to make look less than good.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin