ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

T.G.I. Fridays: Give Me More Stripes card
If you haven't already, you should sign up for your T.G.I. Fridays Give Me More Stripes card. For every $1 spent, you earn 1 stripe. These accumulate and when they reach $100 in purchases, you get coupons for free food. Plus, you get coupons for free appetizer and dessert just for signing up.
Wait, there's more, coupons and more special offers are emailed regularly. The newest, for members, are:

"Penny appetizer at the bar when you purchase any beverage" &
"$1 dollar entree with purchase of any another entree".

I don't go there a whole lot but with these soups, I'll definitely go more often. hey, you gotta save where you can.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin