ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Valentine's Day, Kids Creations and other useful sites
Much like thisnext.com, you can get great, unique ideas for gifts and things @ gifts.com.

If you're looking for Valentine's ideas, this is the place to go. Find things like personalized memory lane art (left) and novelty golf balls (right). What says love better than smackin' a few balls around with your face on `em? I'm just joking but there are some really good ideas there.

Kids 5-14 can write, illustrate, and publish their own books @ tikatok.com

Kids 4 and older can design comic strips or Create your own crosswords.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin