ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

New Instructables Finds
Okay, I'm still loving Instructables.com. I was looking for home ideas and found this one. I thought I'd share. It's to cover an existing light. I would think this would work well to cover a doorbell too. Obviously, it wouldn't be back lit, but some doorbells are unsightly.



The one to the left is a mural made out of CD cases, which is perfect for me because I have a bunch of blank ones and I'm selling all my CD's so I have no need for them anymore.




I don't even have words for how great of an idea I think this is. Mind you, I already have a greenhouse and wish I didn't because I don't need it; but if I wanted one, this would be great! It's made out of old windows!
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin