ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Neat Wrapping & Gift Ideas
I was looking at instructables.com for instructions on one thing and, like always with sites like that, you find yourself on something completely different by the end of it.

So, I find myself on Christmas ideas and I found this great idea that I had to share. This is a guide to show you how to put a "rip cord" into your gift wrapping so people can simply pull the string and open the gift in one single step. How awesome is that? The better question is why didn't I think of that? You can find the post here.



Now, I also found this great gift idea that I love, love, love! This post shows you how to make photo tiles that are as easy as can be. You just need tiles, tissue paper, glue and some time.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin