ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

So You Think You Can Dance
I'm a big fan of So You Think You Can Dance but I've got one major problem, aside from Mary and her stupid "hot tamale train". No, my problem is wardrobe selection. Specifically, who's dressing Cat Deeley?


















Now, I'm not a fashionista or anything but her clothes epitomize gaudy to me. What is she 6 foot 10 or something ridiculous and they dress her in these short outfits that make her look like even more of a giant. Honestly, the clothes look too small and she just ends up looking like a little girl.


















Don't get me wrong, I really like her but her clothes bug me. I cannot be the only one.

As far as the dancers go, here's my picks:


At first, I thought it would put me off of liking Will because he trained with Debbie Allen, but it hasn't. Will is by far my favorite. He seems to be in a completely different league from the other dancers.






I like Mark's uniqueness. He can be manly and soft, unlike some of the guy dancers in the past who have just been too feminine for me.







Katee would be my pick for the girls. That's putting aside her attitude in the beginning. While I could understand the process being so gruelling that you may not want to go through it again, you'd have to be an idiot to tell the judges you wouldn't do it again when you know that there are dancers out there who want it so bad they'd go through it as many times as it took.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin