ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Love Guru & Hancock Movie Reviews
I don't know what to think of this movie. It comes off as a comedy in the previews, but it takes a strange and unexpected turn. I say unexpected, but the truth is I don't know what I did think would happen in the movie. I guess I just thought maybe I'd get some laughs out of it. The previews show the funniest parts though so don't go if that's what you're wanting. Again, I don't know what to tell you is a good reason for seeing it. It's not that it's bad, just different.


I'm a huge Mike Myers fan and so I had high hopes but I was left very disappointed. First of all, I'm sick of Verne Troyer. Second, I could have done without Jessica Alba as well. That aside, I thought the jokes were unnecessarily dirty and redundant.

It's too bad because I think the character is a good one and I know Mike Myers can do much better. It won't stop me from seeing his films to come but let's just hope this was a fluke.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin