ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
Yes, I actually took precious hours out of my life to see this movie. I did it for one reason and one only and that is because Eddie Vedder makes an appearance. I love Eddie Vedder and would see anything he's in.

Actually, to my surprise, the movie wasn't that bad. In it, John C. Reilly (Dewey Cox) finally gets a starring role, rather than the sidekick (Talladega Nights) or the friend (Boogie Nights), or husband (The Good Girl), like he usually plays. He did a good job. In fact, the whole cast was good. It also had Jenna Fischer from The Office, a bunch of people from the SNL cast and some other interesting appearances.

About half way through it, I turned to my husband and said "This reminds me a lot of the Johnny Cash Story" and he looked at me like I was crazy. Of course, I was joking, but imagine if I was serious. Anyway, it's good for a few laughs. More than the previews give it credit for.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin