ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Walgreens and my secret
I hesitate to let people know this because it's like it's my little secret but Walgreens has the greatest rebates. Honestly, they have everything from shampoo and toothpaste to skin products and vitamins. You can get it all free thru rebates. You can view their rebates on-line at their site. I love that store!

Speaking of Walgreens; I recently went to Chicago and man, they have one on every block almost. It was insane because here, in KC, hardly anyone goes to them. I'm sure it's because you can't always run into a giant supermart everytime you want to pick up something in the city, but Chicago's not messing around. They don't want anyone to have to walk any distance to have to get to a Walgreens.
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin