ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

David Cook's rip off
Now I love David Cook. As I've mentioned before, he's from my State; only a hop, skip and a jump away. But I cannot go without mentioning that his version of Michael Jackson's Billie Jean is not his own but is Chris Cornell's (Audioslave & Sound Garden lead singer) version. Just like Chris Daughtry took Live's version of Johnny Cash's I walk the Line and tried to pass it as his own.

I keep thinking that maybe he said where he got the idea and I just didn't hear it. If that's the case, feel free to let me know. I'd feel better about it actually. I just think credit should be given to Chris Cornell on this one for those who didn't know, otherwise you're left to think how inventive David Cook is.

Now I'm wondering about his version of Lionel Richie's Hello. Was that someone else's version that I just didn't know about? That sucks because I loved both songs a lot and I still love David Cook. Just want him to fess up.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin