ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

Books by James Redfield
The Celestine Prophecy. I don't know how to describe this book really. It's about a journey of discovery. I guess you could say it's like the book "The Secret" in that it makes you look at life in a different way.

Celestine Prophecy is the first of three. It is the best of the series. Though it is a work of fiction, it felt very believable. The book does leave you with real questions about what you think about life’s “coincidences” and about purpose. Any book that can make you think about deeper meaning, fiction or not, is worth the read.


The Tenth Insight. I thought this was a great follow-up to The Celestine Prophecy. Anyone who liked the first book should not be disappointed by this one.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin