ABOUT ME

My Blogs allow me to rant and rave about movies, scrapbooking, motherhood, saving money, and whatever else I'd like. I'm finding it to be a great release for me. I hope that others enjoy it as well.


Click my name to find out fun facts about Moi

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
I was wondering why whenever I heard anything about this movie, all of the glory went to Casey Affleck instead of Brad Pitt and now I know it's because Casey Affleck did a great job, while Brad Pitt just didn't.

At the start of the movie, they tell you all of these idiosyncrasies about Jesse James (Brad Pitt) like how his eyes blink more than usual and how sick he was. But you don't see Brad Pitt blinking an excessive amount, nor do you really see much of the sickness that they're talking about. Now I get that he may have been hiding his sickness but to make a point of mentioning it and then not portraying it just confused me.

Other than that, like I said, Casey Affleck did a great job. The movie was solid and especially interesting for me considering that I've lived in many of the places that they mention in the movie. My family still lives in the town where he was born. They have a museum there. That being said, I've always been more of a Billy the Kid fan myself. I even went to Lincoln county to see Billy's old stomping grounds.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin